Some Desert Island Questions
I stole this lil quiz from http://britchickruns.wordpress.com/ .
1. What is your biggest fear? (It can be silly or real) Going to prison. Although I have no logical explanation for this ever happening, the clients say it’s terrible. So no thank you. I am also afraid of fire.
2. If you were onstage at a karaoke bar, what would you sing and why? Hm. I would have to be wildly intoxicated for this to ever happen, so perhaps some Miley Cyrus, “Party in the USA” or an old karaoke standby such as Garth Brooks.
3. Do you write in print or cursive? Print. I honestly forget cursive. Handwriting was my least favorite subject in Second grade.
4. Have you ever been fired from a job? No. I am a fantastic employee.
5. If you could go to the Olympics for any sport, which would you choose? Figure skating, because I am sure that my mad skillz from 6th-8th grades are still intact. And my skates are still in my car.
6. How many cell phones have you owned? My first one which was a Kyocera prepaid, a flip phone which i LOVED, another flip phone that an ex-boyfriend broke, a tiny lil red one, a pink slider phone and my current black flat Samsung. So six. Over the course of nine years. Ew I feel old now.
7. What’s your sign (wink wink)? Sagittarius!