Julie (www.pbfingers.com) did this today and I felt the urge to copycat. It makes me miss the days of those online surveys that you forwarded to all your friends. I feel old now. Here’s my Four Things!
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- Gossip Girl
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Modern Family
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- My family and friends
- Celeb Gossip
- Peyton Manning
Four Things I Learned In the Past:
- You won’t ever learn your lesson from someone else telling you to do something; you will ONLY learn it on your own from experience.
- Your parents only give you a hard time because they want you to succeed.
- Going to bed early is always the better option.
- Real friends are always real friends, no matter what mistakes you make along the road of life. They don’t judge and they offer shoulders to cry on when you really need them.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Summertime fishing with J$!!
- Heather and Eric’s wedding in May.
- My friend Nikki’s 21st Birthday in February (it will make me feel young again!)
- My niece Kaitlyn’s graduation from high school – I am so excited for her journey to begin!!
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Chilly nights – good for sleeping
- Valentine’s Day!!!!! (Add this one to things I am looking forward to as well!)
- Posted in: Uncategorized