No, I did not die in the snow storm.
Yes, I know I have been a bad blogger. (I know that KL of http://athleticsandalcohol.wordpress.com/ is secretly thinking this.) I prefer to blog from my work desk and I haven’t been here for a few days.
So NEPA was included in the massive weather altercation that happened this past week. Since I made the really smart decision to live at the top of a hill, I was unable to drive anywhere because of the snow. So I had to entertain myself at home. The past few days have included:
2. Meeting the neighbor’s three jack-a-pugs. I REALLY wanted to steal all of them.
3. Watching lots of Housewives.
4. Watching lots of Hardcore Pawn. (I love Les Gold. Sorry J$.)
5. Slipping and falling on the ice. Of course.
6. Cleaning my house so that it no longer looked like an episode of hoarders. I even mopped the bathroom floor. I’d make such a great housewife….
I am actually partially relieved to be back at work today. The roads were ok. I still drove in four wheel drive.
- Posted in: Uncategorized